Non-surgical facelifts offer a non-surgical alternative to traditional measures of combating signs of aging. With the help of sutures, these skin rejuvenation treatments lift and contour skin, restoring the appearance of the V-shape of the face.
These sutures are similar to those used in surgical procedures, and your body naturally absorbs them over time. Not only do they lift skin, but they stimulate collagen production for firmer, tighter skin. The good news is that it is being offered in a medical spa setting.
Before & Afters
Non-Surgical Body Contouring
Nonsurgical body contouring is also known as nonsurgical fat reduction. There are a variety of non-surgical fat reduction procedures. These procedures reduce or remove stubborn pockets of fat to contour and shape different areas of the body.
Most non-surgical fat reduction treatments are based on one of these four principles:
- Cryolipolysis, or controlled cooling, uses freezing temperatures to target and destroy fat cells.
- Laser lipolysis uses controlled heating and laser energy to target fat cells.
- Radiofrequency lipolysis uses controlled heating and ultrasound technology to target fat cells.
- Injection lipolysis uses injectable deoxycholic acid to target fat cells.
Nonsurgical body contouring procedures aren’t intended to be weight loss solutions. Ideal candidates are close to their desired weight and want to eliminate stubborn pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. With most body contouring procedures, your body mass index shouldn’t be over 30.
Botox / Xeomin
MINT PDO Facelift
As we age, our skin suffers substantially. Loose skin creates sagging and bags that are difficult to cover. A facelift is the only way to permanently rid yourself of these issues, but going under the knife is a daunting thought for most people, especially those having pain management issues.. MINT PDO provides a revolutionary type of facial rejuvenation without surgery. Commonly known as the thread facelift, you can dramatically improve your looks and reduce the signs of aging without surgery. MINT PDO can reposition underlying tissues and smooth and soften facial skin. It produces immediate and longer-lasting results than treatments with dermal fillers and BOTOX®. As another anti-aging option for a tailored and customized facial rejuvenation, MINT PDO procedures fill the gap between surgery and injectables. Dr. Goldberg is a Clinical instructor for MINT PDO.
What kind of results can be achieved with MINT PDO?
MINT PDO results are immediate. You do not have to wait weeks and months to see your results. Although individual results may vary, common results achieved with MINT PDO include:
- Heart shaped, higher cheekbone contour
- Exotic, cat eye contour
- Snatched, defined jawline
- Softer smile lines
- Softer eyebrows
- Smoother necklines
Benefits of MINT PDO
- Long-lasting results
- Little risk of adverse reaction
- Little to no downtime
- Minimal to no scarring
- No incision
- Treats several areas of the face and body
- May be repeated as necessary
- Softens sagging, folding, or hollowing in the mid-face
- Softens jowls along the jawline
- An excellent alternative to surgical options