Hair growth - Aesthetics Park Avenue
Who It Works For:
Anyone experiencing hair loss is a potential candidate for PRP treatments. But if you catch it early, you’ll likely see the best results. So if you’re tired of feeling self-conscious about your thinning locks, PRP may just be the solution you’ve been looking for. It also benefits people who want to undergo jawline augmentation. Talk w/ us today to see if it’s the right fit for you.
Before and Afters
Hair Growth FAQs
The main platelet growth factors that have a stimulating effect on the cells of the hair follicle are:
- IGF (insulin-like growth factor) – regulates aging and tissue growth processes due to various effects on target cells (endocrine, autocrine, and paracrine regulation). Influences the onset of the anagen and catagen phases.
- VEGF – stimulates the formation of blood vessels around the hair follicles and improves tissue nutrition.
- FGF – is responsible for the reproduction and differentiation of many cells and tissues.
- EGF is involved in regulating DNA synthesis in the hair cells and bulb’s outer root sheath.
Hair receptors sensitive to these factors are located on the cells of the follicles’ root membranes and the hair papilla cells (hair bulb). Together, platelet growth factors regulate the proliferation and differentiation of keratinocytes, angiogenesis (the synthesis of new blood vessels), and control the growth and development of the hair follicle.
Indications for the procedure:
- hair loss of any type (androgenic, nested, diffuse);
- preparation for hair transplant surgery and recovery after it;
- slow hair growth;
- chronic diseases of the scalp (psoriasis, seborrhea, dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis);
- deterioration in the quality and appearance of hair (dullness, thinning, brittleness, thinning).
It is not required to carry out the process in the hair loss doctor nyc of the subsequent contraindications:
- low platelet count in the blood;
- psycho-emotional disorders;
- oncological diseases;
- taking corticosteroids and blood thinners;
- gestation and breastfeeding time.
Plasma therapy is also practical as an independent process and perfectly combined with external, systemic medical preparations and other procedures for the best result.
With such a complex hair and hair loss treatment NYC, the result is enhanced and even more pronounced.